DoorDash is a food delivery service that partners with local restaurants to bring customers their favorite meals. DoorDash has a wide selection of restaurants to choose from, and they are constantly adding new ones to their lineup.
One thing that sets DoorDash apart from other food delivery services is their “Most Loved” list. This list is compiled based on customer feedback and ratings, and it features the top 5 most loved restaurants on DoorDash.
So, without further ado, here are the top 5 most loved restaurants on DoorDash:
5. Shake Shack
If you’re ever in the mood for some delicious food, be sure to check out these restaurants – you won’t be disappointed!
How to Order from Doordash?
Assuming you have the DoorDash app installed on your smartphone, here’s how to order from DoorDash:
1. Open the DoorDash website or app and sign in.
2. Tap the “Search” bar at the top of the screen, then enter your delivery address (e.g., “123 Main Street”).
3. Scroll through the restaurants that appear, or use the “Filter” option to narrow down your choices by cuisine, price, etc.
4. When you’ve found a restaurant you’d like to order from, tap on it.
5. On the restaurant’s page, browse through the menu and add items to your cart by tapping the “+” next to each item.
6. When you’re finished adding items to your cart, tap the “Cart” icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. On the “Cart” page, you can review your order and make any necessary changes. When you’re ready to checkout, tap the “Place Your Order” button.
8. On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information (e.g., credit card or PayPal). Once you’ve entered your payment information, tap the “Place Your Order” button again.
9. That’s it! Your order will now be placed and you’ll receive a confirmation email/text message from DoorDash.
Make ‘Em Sweat : First-Ever Custom Hot Sauce
Today, DoorDash make public that they are collabarating with Chlöe Bailey to create its first-ever custom made hot sauce. Make ‘Em Sweat will be available exclusively for DashPass members.
Chloe Bailey is a renowned chef and owner of Hotville Chicken. She has been featured in Bon Appétit, Food & Wine, and The New York Times.
Make ‘Em Sweat is a bright and flavorful hot sauce that is perfect for spicing up your favorite meals. DashPass members will be able to add it to their DoorDash orders starting today.
So add a little heat to your life with Make ‘Em Sweat. Only on DoorDash.
Project Dash: An Act for Sustainability and Hunger
Project DASH has helped deliver millions of meals and essential items to people in need across the country. And we’re just getting started. Our goal is to continue expanding Project DASH so that we can help even more people access the food and resources they need.
Through Project DASH (DoorDash Access to Supportive Health), we are committed to addressing food insecurity and improving access to healthy food options.
To date, we have delivered millions of meals and essential items to those in need. We will continue to work with our partners to identify ways to make an even bigger impact in the fight against food insecurity.
Thank you for your support of Project DASH. Together, we can make a difference!