Who doesn’t love snacks? They’re the perfect way to enjoy your favorite foods without overindulging. Super Bowl snacks are some of the most iconic foods around. From buffalo chicken dip to chips and guacamole, these dishes are essential to any game day party. While they may not be the healthiest options, they’re definitely the most delicious.
If you’re looking for some healthier snack options to keep you satisfied during the big game, we’ve got you covered. Here are five healthy Superbowl snacks and it’s recipe to cook that will satisfy any craving:
1. Southwestern Egg Rolls
These Southwestern Egg Rolls are the perfect snacks for your next party! They’re easy to make and full of flavor. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and watch them disappear!
– 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
– ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
– ¼ cup salsa
– 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
– 1 tablespoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– 10-12 egg roll wrappers
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salsa, green onions, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
- Place egg roll wrapper on a work surface. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of the wrapper. Fold up bottom corner of wrapper over filling. Fold in sides, and then roll towards the remaining corner to enclose filling.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add egg rolls and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
2. Bread Ring Pizza Dip
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy snack to serve at your next party, look no further than this Bread Ring Pizza Dip. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone since it is an easiest recipe to cook for beginners.
– 1 (10 inch) round loaf of bread
– 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup pizza sauce
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Cut the top off of the loaf of bread, and set it aside. Hollow out the loaf, leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
4. Spread the mixture into the bread shell. Replace the top of the loaf.
5. Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
3. Cheeseburger-Stuffed Onion Rings
These Cheeseburger-Stuffed Onion Rings are one of the perfect healthy Superbowl snacks for your next party! They’re easy to make, and they’re sure to be a hit with your guests. Plus, they’re a great way to show your team spirit on game day. Go team!
1 pound ground beef
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon milk
3 large onions, sliced into 1-inch rings
Vegetable oil, for frying
Ketchup and mustard, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, egg, and milk.
- mix well.
- Form the mixture into small balls, about 1 tablespoon each. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil add the onion rings and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the onion rings from the skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Place the beef balls in the center of each onion ring. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard, if desired. Enjoy!
4. Coconut Shrimp
Looking for a delicious snack to serve at your Super Bowl party? Try making Coconut Shrimp! This dish is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with your guests.
To make Coconut Shrimp, you will need:
– 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1 cup shredded coconut
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 eggs, beaten
– Salt and pepper
- First, Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Next, prepare three shallow bowls. In the first bowl, combine the shrimp and coconut.
- In the second bowl, season the flour with salt and pepper. In the third bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip each shrimp in the flour mixture, then the eggs, and then back in the flour mixture.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
5. Maple Bacon Dip
Looking for a healthy Superbowl snacks recipe that will be sure to please? Look no further than this Maple Bacon Dip! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is both flavorful and easy to make. So whether you’re cheering on your favorite team or hosting a party, this dip is sure to be a hit!
– 1 package cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup maple syrup
– 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
– 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, maple syrup, and ground mustard. Mix until smooth.
2. Stir in bacon crumbles.
3. Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables. Enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for game day snacks or any other occasion. Give it a try today!
No matter what snacks you choose to serve, your guests are sure to enjoy them. So sit back, relax, and enjoy.
You may also wish to hear nutritionally complete homemade dog food