Popular recipes on the internet right now vary greatly in terms of flavor and ingredients. Some most popular recipe on the internet include chicken enchiladas, salmon with dill sauce, and blackberry cobbler. However, there are many different popular recipes out there – it all depends on what you’re in the mood for!
One thing that all popular recipes have in common is that they’re easy to make. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy meal option, consider trying out one of the most popular recipe on the internet that are trending right now. You won’t be disappointed!
1. Chicken Teriyaki
This popular Japanese dish is made by grilling or broiling chicken that has been marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, mirin, and sugar. It’s often served with rice and vegetables, and can be made in under 30 minutes.
-1 lb chicken breast, cut into small strips
-2 tbsp soy sauce
-1 tbsp honey
-1 tbsp vegetable oil
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, garlic and ground ginger.
2. Add chicken strips to the bowl and coat evenly with the marinade. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
4. Grill chicken strips for 5-7 minutes per side, until cooked through. Serve immediately with rice and steamed vegetables. Enjoy.
2. Spaghetti Carbonara
This classic Italian dish is made with spaghetti, eggs, bacon, and Parmesan cheese. It’s rich and flavorful, and can be on the table in less than an hour. This dish is a traditional Italian dish just like Spaghetti Aglio E Olio
– 1/2 pound spaghetti
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 eggs
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by cooking the spaghetti according to package instructions.
2. While the spaghetti is cooking, whisk together the Parmesan cheese, eggs, and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the spaghetti and add it to the bowl with the egg mixture. Toss to combine.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the spaghetti and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are cooked and the pasta is coated with a creamy sauce.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
3. Beef Stroganoff
Beef stroganoff is a Russian dish that consists of beef sauteed with onions and mushrooms, then simmered in a sour cream sauce. It’s hearty and filling, and perfect for a winter meal.
– 1 pound spaghetti
– 1/2 cup pancetta, diced
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large pan, cook the pancetta over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
3. Add the olive oil to the pan and heat until hot. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Add to the pasta and toss to combine.
5. Serve the pasta with the pancetta and Parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!
There you have it – a delicious and easy-to-follow spaghetti carbonara recipe that is perfect for any occasion! give it a try today.
4. Tik Tok Feta Pasta
Tik Tok Feta Pasta is a most popular recipe on the internet that has been making the rounds on the internet. This dish is simple to make and can be tailored to your liking. Whether you like your pasta with more or less sauce, this dish can be easily adjusted to your preference. The best part about this recipe is that it only requires a few ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that will please the whole family, look no further than Tik Tok Feta Pasta!
– 1 pound pasta
– 1/2 cup feta cheese
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons parsley
– 2 tablespoons basil
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain any excess water.
2. In a bowl, mix together the feta cheese, olive oil, parsley, basil, and lemon juice.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the mixture over the pasta and stir until everything is evenly mixed.
5. Serve immediately! Enjoy.
5. Pad Thai
Pad Thai is a popular Thai dish that is made with rice noodles, shrimp, chicken, eggs, and peanuts. It’s flavourful and spicy, and can be ready in under 30 minutes.
To make Pad Thai at home, you will need:
– 1/2 pound rice noodles
– 1 tablespoon oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 onion, sliced
– 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 egg, beaten
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
– 1/4 cup bean sprouts
– 1 lime wedge, for garnish
To make the tamarind sauce:
– 1/4 cup tamarind paste
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Soak the rice noodles in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, and shrimp. Cook until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar, egg, and lime juice to the pan and stir to combine. Add the noodles and cook until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Garnish with the peanuts, bean sprouts, and lime wedge and serve. Enjoy!
These are just a few of the most popular recipe on the internet that you can find on the internet. Whether you’re looking for something classic or something a little more exotic, there’s sure to be a recipe out there that will fit your needs. So get cooking!
You may also love to hear top street food destinations